`kelly_
:: Sunday, April 12, 2009 ::

yimyim de stirring


the shop at tampines 1




Heartfelt words 4:00 PM

:: The Lady ::

I ♥ NICKY陈建兴 </3

* DOB: 01|06|1991
*My Man:♥♥ NICKY陈建兴♥♥
*The Special Day:26/03/2009♥
*被他着:NICKY陈建兴♥
*horoscope:双子座
if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.


:: The Man ::

I ♥ CHRISTINA </3

*His Bdae: 15|03|1989
*His Lady:♥♥CHRISTINA李美颖♥♥
*The Special Day:26/03/2009♥
着他的人:CHRISTINA李美颖♥
*Horoscope:双鱼座
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.


:: Our Goal ::

{♥}First birthday celebration with hubby
{♥}24/7 with hubby
{♥}Love and give hubby my everything
{♥}marry hubbyTANKIENHENG
{♥}Bear a child for hubby
{♥}sleep with hubby everyday
{♥}No more quarrel or arguement
{♥}Bully hubby always
{♥}Say to hubby no matter what
{♥}3 years anniversary


:: Wishlist ::

{♥}Nicky 老公
{♥}Evelyn SWEETHEART
{♥}My family
{♥}Shopping
{♥}learn basic mani and pedi
{♥}earn big bucks
{♥}Pass My FTT
{♥}Phuket trip
{♥}Bangkok trip
{♥}Car
{♥}S$50,000 before i turn 23 Years old
{♥}Prada bag/Miu Miu
{♥}our flat to be ready 550A #10-6**
{♥}Get & Pass My Car License
{♥}chess wedding

glitter-graphics.com

:: Precious memories ::

I catch hubby </3

lovely us </3

kissing him </3

I ♥ NICKY陈建兴 </3

I ♥ NICKY陈建兴 </3

I ♥ NICKY陈建兴 </3

I ♥ NICKY陈建兴 </3

our family </3

KL fountain </3

love his wifey </3



::All the things i have to Say::

I can't believe am standing here,been waiting for so many years and today i found the king to my reign my heart.
you changed my life so patiently and turned it into something good and real, i feel just like i felt in all my dreams
there are questions hard to answer, Can't you see
Baby,tell me how can i tell you, that i love you more than life
show me how can i show you, that i'm blinded by your lights
when you touch me i can touch you, to find out the dream is true
I love to be loved by you.
建兴和美颖
将在2014年结成夫妇
并一起生活,一起进退。
有福同享,有难同当!
一生一世献给你
永远爱着你!!!


::ChitChat::



:: Linkx ::

Cherry_Darlink♥
EVELYN_SWEETHEART♥
LYDIA_SUGAR♥
CHLOE_DARLING♥
ANGELINE
XINYU
TERESA
YVONNE_MISSVAIN
XUETING_EVANGELYNN
SHIYU_FISH
KRISTHEN
SYLVIA_DARLINK
JASMINE_KEI JIO
MINHUI
PEIPEI
JOVIN_DEAREST


:: PostChecks ::

♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ June 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011



::Plurks::

Plurk.com


::MUSIC::


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



::Advertisments::

www.cozycot.com
www.CozyCot.com